The Joy of the Lord is my Strength

The Joy of the Lord is my Strength

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Colorado in May




Glen Eyrie Castle, Hope for the Homefront, Colorado Springs






My childhood piano teacher, Cassie, had a mission from God :) to get me to Colorado for a conference retreat getaway. It was wonderful to catch up with her and a true gift to have a couple of days to be still in the beautiful state of Colorado. I joined other military spouses and family members at Glen Eyrie Castle for an encouraging weekend. Isaiah 61:1-3



Much love and thanks to Cassie, my parents, and to my husband and kids.




So do not fear for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isiaah 41:10





Clap your hands, all you nations; shout to God with cries of joy. For the LORD Most High is awesome, the great King over all the earth. Psalm 47





The thief comes only to steal, and kill, and to destroy; I have come that they may have life and have it to the full. John 10:10




Jesus came that we may have life and have it abundantly.



Thanking God for LIFE today.






Let the thief no longer steal...





..be imitators of God, as beloved children. And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.





*Today's reading: Ephesians 4:17 to 5:21

No comments: