The Joy of the Lord is my Strength

The Joy of the Lord is my Strength

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Photo Shoot

David was just recently home for quick block leave the past two weeks. My dear friend Rosemary came over to do a family photo shoot. Here is some fun from our camera. I will hopefully post more pictures from our visit soon. We had Izzie G's 2nd birthday, Christmas, Thanksgiving and more all these past two weeks!!!
D. Isaac LOVES to climb trees and anything else he can get up!

Izzie tries to keep up...her daddy was helping

Soli and me

our lovely family photograhper - Rosemary

Izzie playing in the dirt

Solomon trying to eat the pumkin stem

the little climber - super duper David Isaac (he likes to call himself)
Grace and Peace to you and yours.
Keep in touch.

No comments: