The Joy of the Lord is my Strength

The Joy of the Lord is my Strength

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Arthur Update

I would have posted a picture of my kids sleeping in the previous blog because the book I quoted "While They Were Sleeping" talks about moms praying for kids while they are asleep. Well, I don't really have pictures of them sleeping b/c it's not a normal event. And when they do sleep (mainly at night now-and rarely all night) we are usually not too far behind them! It's a sweet little book though and we are definitely doing our best to pray for them without ceasing...anyone that knows us (especially who knew either one of us growing up) knows we have good reason to pray. :) God never ceases to amaze me with life!

All is well at the Arthur home. We are just waiting to hear when the military is moving us into different housing on base. It's suppose to be sometime in the next month, so our address will be changing once again. Hoping to be moved by April, BEFORE the next baby comes. And after the long crazy day I had today with our wild, non-stop one and two year olds - I'm thinking the baby is just fine where he is for the time being. Any "nanny's" that would like to come visit this summer...bring it on!!!

Hope all is well with you and yours. Love, Priscilla for the Arthurs

No comments: